10.10.2010

A man without a past

Once a fool
Nothing more but a tool
Picked on and hated
But not decimated

That was the past
What once was no longer has to be
This is the present
What will come no one can predict

They said you're future's bright
All you need to do is stand alone and fight
Well that's what happend and look at me now
A strong man, who is weak somehow

Seeming confident is a lie
A lie I must keep up
To keep up the lie is to keep up my life
Taking that lie away would break me down

Still you insist,
your future's brighter than mine
I say, focus on your own life
I'll try to survive through mine.

What's the point anyway,
All that mattered is taken away,
Sure there are new things
But a man without a past, is a man without future

3 kommenttia:

  1. You say, focus on your own life
    But that's what I'm doing
    I'm so weak, living through my friends
    So when I'm focusing on my friends, on you
    I'm focusing on my life too
    My only life
    What a silly me

    en mä osaa runoilla enkuks, sillon ku runoiluttaa ni runoiluttaa suomeks, ku ei tuo kielioppi taivu ku yhelle kielelle...

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aasi saanko kysyä? Miksi sinä teet runoja? En minä sitä nyt homona tai tyhmänä pidä, mutta... miksi?

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sattuu olemaan yksi harvoja tapoja millä voin ilmaista itseäni niin että vain ne joiden haluan tajuavan viestin tajuavat sen

    VastaaPoista