31.10.2010

No one knows

Surrounded with sad times
But the sadness ain't mine
Surrounded by darkness
Still I see just fine

What changed from last time?
Tolerating more and more
Why can I watch someone destroying what's mine?
Just sitting back while all is gone

Am I separating from a past life?
Don't care about the consequences
Am I entering to a new time?
Not caring about the past

I don't know if I like it
I don't know if I hate it
I don't know how to deal with it
I don't need help but still I want it

For those who don't understand
Don't feel bad, neither do I
If someone thinks they understang this
All I can say is, you're a fool
For what I feel can only be understood by me
Whatever you think is false
For the truth is inside of me
I just haven't found it yet

A part of me wants to stay
The other wants to go
What I really want to do?
No one knows

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti