7.10.2010

Something only I can see

What once was, no longer exists
Foreign to me, normal for you
I'm not me, not what I used to be
All has changed, shrouded in mist

Can't see what used to be
Are the better days behind me?
Are they still coming my way?
Can't see the future ahead of me

You've changed, better or worse, who knows.
Everyone just seems so foreign to me
Don't have anyone to talk to,
These things are something only I can see

For how I wish, for this to end
Hoping to return back to the beginning
When everything was easy
And nothing was new for me...

3 kommenttia:

  1. I can see your future; a lovely place to live. ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. How can you say something like that?
    Your reality is far from mine
    Seeing what I see would make you cry,
    For what I see is tearing me apart...

    Hitto, mulla on joko ongelmia tai oon muuten vaan vammanen... Sanotaan että molempia

    VastaaPoista
  3. no ainakin sä osaat runoilla paremmin ku mä :b

    VastaaPoista